edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: maven: d3.legend.js mods
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:49:51 GMT
Hi Dale,

having a deeper look into the differences, I decided to just put the original file back in
there.
In general, I think it’s a bad idea to include other licensed code and to change its code.
We should avoid things like that in the future.
Do we now have to add a part to the NOTICE file of the “servlets” and the “console”
modules to include the d3.legend.js stuff?

Chris

Am 17.10.17, 15:53 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apache@gmail.com>:

    Cool!

    > On Oct 17, 2017, at 9:51 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    > I would be more than happy to help out with the release (test drive). I would even
suggest that we could even do this in a shared video session so I could do the release-test-drive
and you could see what I’m doing and I could explain everything and answer questions.