edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: maven: war LICENSE file
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 11:44:08 GMT
Hi Dale,

So, I completely removed the usage of the license-maven-plugin and hereby also removed all
of these licenses.xml files.
Thinking about what I was planning on using it for, seemed a little over the top for just
downloading 5 text files. So, I decided to check-in these license texts and to have default
maven mechanisms copy them into the project.
I think things are a lot less complicated this way.

Chris