edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 16:03:47 GMT
Yay, we have graphs!

In briefly playing with the console I noticed a number of things that I’ll have to investigate
to verify they’re not regressions (others chime in if you know them to be present on the
master branch):

- The Pause Graph button does pause graph info update (e.g., metrics on hovers), however the
metrics charts continue to update.
- Hover on a Counter or StreamScope oplet doesn’t report streams or tuples info like on
“normal” oplets.  However that info for them is cleanly visible in the All Oplet Properties
table
- The All Oplet Properties table doesn’t refresh.  There’s a Pause refresh button on it
that doesn’t yield any observable behavior.

— Dale

> On Sep 20, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Excellent!  I had made some progress starting to track this down but hadn’t gotten
as far as you.
> I’ll pull and git it a go.
> — Dale
>
>> On Sep 20, 2017, at 7:55 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> ok so finding this little detail got me on the right path. I updated index.js to
use “source” instead of “sourceIdx” and “target” instead of “targetIdx” and
now the console is working identically to the original gradle version.