edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:54:22 GMT
Hi all,

well I did have a more detailed look at the original (Gradle) version and the maven version.
When running both examples, I could see two requests every 5 seconds. Both of them are answered
by the server. The “jobs” request is answered identically. The difference seems to be
in the “metrics” response:

The working version of the Gradle version produces this:

{
    "jobId": "JOB_0",
    "ops": [
        {
            "opId": "OP_2",
            "metrics": [
                {
                    "type": "counter",
                    "name": "Count",
                    "value": "219"
                }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

The Maven version however produces this:

{
    "jobId": "JOB_0",
    "ops": [
        {
            "opId": "OP_2",
            "metrics": [
                {
                    "type": "long",
                    "name": "Count",
                    "value": "436"
                }
            ]
        }
    ]
}

The difference seems to be that the “type” is “counter” in the working version and
“long” in the not working version. I tried debugging this, but I couldn’t really understand
why this is different.

Any ideas what could be wrong? I guess in general things should be working, all we have to
do is fix some final mini-quirks.

Chris