edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: latest changes and source bundle content?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 07:19:06 GMT
Hi Dale,

you are right … it should have been. Guess my last step to consolidate the file names caused
the original descriptor to be used instead of my new one. I fixed that and re-tested. Now
the maven wrapper is excluded. The Gradle wrapper part however is still in, but I thought
it would be better not to add that to the exclusions as the directory will probably be deleted
anyway as one of the last steps of the migration.

Chris