edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:01:47 GMT
Hi Dale,

last weekend I addressed your open points regarding the source releases.

One thing I should mention is that the editor files shouldn’t be a problem as when using
the maven-release-plugin the tagged version of the sources are checked out and built. So there
shouldn’t be any leftover files. This should only be a problem when manually activating
the “apache-release” profile.

I also I filled one of the two TODOs in the DEVELOPMENT.md file.

Added inline comments in the confluence page … will have a look at the samples next.

Chris