edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:30:07 GMT
Ok so today I investigated the problem a little more.

Seems to be one of those cool problems you get when operating with a type less language ;-)

There is a difference between the original Sankey.js and the Edgent version. The difference
is that the original uses “source” and “target” while the Edgent version uses “sourceIdx”
and “targetIdx” so I am getting JavaScript errors in the browser.
I think I should try and find a solution for this and then see if the charts come back. If
that doesn’t help I can still get my hands dirty by digging in the depths of the system.

Chris