edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SonarQube analysis online ...
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:53:04 GMT
Cool!  Can you add information to DEVELOPMENT.md regarding the jenkins build stuff (setup how/when
it runs, urls, etc)?

— Dale

> On Aug 23, 2017, at 3:33 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> after getting the Jenkins build working, now we have our first SonarQube analysis online:
> https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=45154
>
> 12days of technical debt … that’s almost nothing (in the FlexJS project we have more
than 1000d)

> But beware … ususally SonarQube does show a lot of stuff that’s not really bad. Usually
we would create an “Edgent Way” quality profile which is forked from the “Sonarqube
Way” profile, which is currently active. There we can enable/disable rules and change the
severity.
> BUT I always think having a look at the results is a good thing to do. In the past, I
have found quite a lot of bad things with this.