edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-cvt: jar/war LICENSE/NOTICE files
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:41:07 GMT
My take on it, surely previously told that by a mentor :-), is each jar requires LICENSE/NOTICE
that are appropriate for it… no more… no less.  If you look at build.gradle.sav/532 you’ll
see the code that resulted in the ibm-contrib-notice being associated with specific jar/projects.
 The actual list “projectsWithPreApacheContribs” is in gradle/other.gradle.   Just to
be clear, its the NOTICE that has the contains the ibm-contribs text (there’s only a single
standard version of the DISCLAIMER).

Thanks!
— Dale

> On Sep 21, 2017, at 7:51 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Dale,
>
> ok so I think I now convinced maven to add the js dependencies into the DEPENDENCIES
list in console “servlets” and “server“. I also had the liberty of replacing the default
apache DISCLAIMER content with the incubating version of that.
> Regarding the ibm-contrib part … should all DISCLAIMERs contain the incubating + ibm-contrib
part?

> Chris
>

> Am 21.09.17, 00:08 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apache@gmail.com>:
>
>    Chris, if you could apply your maven skills to addressing the jar/war LICENSE/NOTICE
issues [1] that would be great!