edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:41:27 GMT
Hi Dale,

I think I found out what’s going on:
In general all is setup correctly. The generated console application is also build correctly
and seems to be functional.

The only problem is that the example uses the HttpServer class in the server module to start
the server. In the old build this referenced the war file in the servlets module relative
to the server module. I cleaned that up. Unfortunately now whenever you run the HttpServer,
this expects a target/war-resources directory containing a servlets.war file inside. Eventually
we should think of a way to do this bundling of the servlet.war differently.

I committed a change to the pom, that ensures all is in place for the edgent-sampes-topology
example.

All examples I tested seemed to work with that.

I also added code to throw an exception in case the war file isn’t found at all (which was
the real problem)

Chris