edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Edgent PPMC member and committer: Christofer Dutz
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:25:20 GMT
Hi all,

first off all I would like to thank the existing PPMC for the honor of joining the team. Your
invitation makes me very happy.

I do have great plans for using Edgent together as part of my efforts in creating an open-source
SCADA system. Being able to contribute directly is a great benefit … a benefit for both
sides, I hope :-)

Being able to use Edgent inside Maven, is a first, but big step for me. I guess we have to
take another few steps, but as they say, every journey starts with a first step.

So let’s change the industry together.

Looking forward to working with you guys ;-)

Chris