edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:58:14 GMT
Hi All,

Ok so I double checked the confluence Maven vs Gradle page and think I addressed the remaining
open issues.

The Site generation now works fine from my point of view.

So, what’s left to do? Do we need any final changes?

I think it would be good to do the merge back soon as I do think that it does make it more
difficult for others to contribute and/or makes it more difficult for us to maintain the branch
if others started contributing more.

Chris