edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject SonarQube analysis online ...
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 07:33:22 GMT
Hi all,

after getting the Jenkins build working, now we have our first SonarQube analysis online:
https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=45154

12days of technical debt … that’s almost nothing (in the FlexJS project we have more than
1000d)

But beware … ususally SonarQube does show a lot of stuff that’s not really bad. Usually
we would create an “Edgent Way” quality profile which is forked from the “Sonarqube
Way” profile, which is currently active. There we can enable/disable rules and change the
severity.
BUT I always think having a look at the results is a good thing to do. In the past, I have
found quite a lot of bad things with this.

Chris