edgent-dev mailing list archives

From MITTAL Aarushi <aarushi.mit...@soprasteria.com>
Subject FW: Edgent Application possibilities on iot boards
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 05:42:55 GMT
Hello Team,

Samantha Chan from IBM developments team gave me tis mailing list for queries on Edgent.

I am currently working to implement an application created by the IBM team for a Smart Sprinkler
system.
Here's the link :
https://github.com/IBMStreams/streamsx.waterConservation.starterKit/blob/master/com.ibm.streamsx.smartsprinkler.edgent/README.md

I have only 1 raspberry pi 3 and its being used up by for some other project.
I also have an intel Edison seed kit , a libellium waspmote and an Arduino uno.

Please suggest the possibility of running an Edgent Application on an iot board , other than
a raspberry pi.
I have successfully created a simulation of the entire Sprinkler application.

Now I need to do the hardware part till Friday(7th of July ) .

Thanks and Regards,
Aarushi Mittal
IOT, Digital Transformation Team
[cid:image001.png@01D2C80A.F0430D40]
Sopra Steria
A-67, Sector 64
Noida 201301 - U.P. India
Mobile: +91-7065508866
aarushi.mittal@soprasteria.com<mailto:aarushi.mittal@soprasteria.com> - www.soprasteria.in<http://www.soprasteria.in/>
 [cid:image002.gif@01CF42C0.CFE0E450]
The content of this message may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.
Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender and remove it from your system. While attachments to this
e-mail are checked for viruses, we do not accept any liability for any damage sustained by
viruses.
Before printing, think about the environment.