edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven and distribution bundles with transitive deps: licensing&notice
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:37:32 GMT
Chris,

I’ve uploaded a new version of get-edgent-jars.sh to https://paste.apache.org/VuU3 <https://paste.apache.org/VuU3>

After you’ve built the j8,j7,android platforms you can do the following to get the jars:

sh get-edgent-jars.sh --platform java8 --version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
sh get-edgent-jars.sh --platform java7 --version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
sh get-edgent-jars.sh --platform android --version 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

I’m seeing some odd results that I believe are purely a result of what the Edgent poms have
in them (I think I have your most recent changes).
Comparing what’s collected for j8 vs j7 vs android…

- with the “provided” that was recently added, the kafka_2.10-0.8.2.2.jar (and deps) are
“missing” from j8,j7,android
- j8 vs j7 ext-jars - there are extra jars in j7 like animal-sniffer-annotations-1.14 and
others; there are different versions of jetty jars
- j8 vs android ext-jars - similar extra jars in android

— Dale