edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Jquery, JqueryUI and D3
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:21:25 GMT
Well as this is the sort of thing I have come across quite often … I just did that change
locally.

It does require changing the directory structure in the output a little, but those changes
make things even cleaner.

Which version of d3 are we using? Jquery was 1.11.2, JqueryUI was 1.11.4, but what version
is d3?

And regarding the sankey_edgent thing … it seems like this isn’t part of d3, but it uses
d3 and might contain code copied from somewhere else.
It also seems as if jquery or jquery-ui might contain some legend extension copied from somewhere
else … but can’t really tell :-(

Chris