edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Progress on Maven?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:01:25 GMT
Sounds good for me :-)

I just added "the works" for the sake of completeness. If we had an ASF Jenkins build doing
the full thing, I guess a Travis build just doing the j8 build + unit-tests + integration-tests
that would be enough and should be below the 4mb limit.

Chris

Von: Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com>
Datum: 11.07.17 21:43 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@edgent.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Progress on Maven?

No idea from me.  Any way to reduce the mvn output verbosity?

Assuming that we setup Jenkins for nightly/snapshots and that does full j8/j7/android building/testing,
I’m content to reduce what’s being done in travis for PR validation.
e.g., toss android build&test, toss j7 test, toss j7 build if also necessary.
How’s that sound to you?

> On Jul 11, 2017, at 3:01 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hmpf …
>
> seems I can’t build all on Travis as the job is killed after 4MB, which seems to be
something about half way through the build … any Idea how to extend that limit?