edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Jquery, JqueryUI and D3
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:54:06 GMT
Hi Susan,

I already had done that locally, I just pushed the changes to my pull-request. Would be super-awesome,
if you could verify I didn’t break anything.
I did run the application and after tweaking a few things in the js and html, I am no longer
getting any errors or warnings in the browser.

You can easily start the edgent server by building edgent with maven and then running

mvn tomcat:run-war

in the servlets directory. This would automatically fire up a tomcat and run the application
in there.
I downgraded the Sankey version to 1.1.0 as this was very similar to the version we use in
edgent.

Chris