edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Progress on Maven?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:01:04 GMT
Hmpf …

seems I can’t build all on Travis as the job is killed after 4MB, which seems to be something
about half way through the build … any Idea how to extend that limit?

Chris

Am 11.07.17, 16:44 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apache@gmail.com>:

    I’ll check the updates, pull down the latest, etc.  Thanks!
    — Dale

    > On Jul 11, 2017, at 9:51 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > Ok … so I updated the wiki page and just pushed another update to the pull request,
in which I cleaned up the artifacts and directories as wished in the bottom table of the wiki
page.

    > Also, I had to fix one or two problems. Now the tests and the apache-release profile
seem to be running fine in the java7 and android platforms.