edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Progress on Maven?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:03:31 GMT
Hi Guys,

As I had a little thinking-time here, I implemented a first version of a distribution module.

You need to enable the “distribution” profile to build it with the rest (I thought probably
not everyone wants the distribution built on every build).
Right now, it produces a zip, tar.gz and tar.bz2 archive.

I haven’t included the console, examples etc. as I didn’t know if we want to keep the
examples in the repo.

Chris