edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Progress on Maven?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:51:52 GMT
Hi,

Ok … so I updated the wiki page and just pushed another update to the pull request, in which
I cleaned up the artifacts and directories as wished in the bottom table of the wiki page.

Also, I had to fix one or two problems. Now the tests and the apache-release profile seem
to be running fine in the java7 and android platforms.

I also added distributions to the two additional platforms.

Chris