edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog Ideas/Edgent Use Cases
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 18:11:57 GMT

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Or the Wiki so it is easy for folks to add new content and ideas without a PR.

Hadn’t thought of the wiki… I kinda like that more lightweight (non-PR) option!!!
Thoughts on how folks will be led to / discover that info?

Related, yesterday I was looking at the wiki and found some interesting internals/design info
that I had never noticed before - or had forgotten about :-/   DEVELOPMENT.md seemed like
a natural place to have a link to it but it doesn’t so not sure how someone might notice
it.

It looks like the only link to the wiki might be from the Edgent landing page > Community
> Wiki?
I didn’t notice anything to it on the documentation website in pulldowns along the top or
on the left ???

— Dale