edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Understanding the snapshot and release process
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:55:22 GMT
Unfortunately we have to live with that.
Using variables for the versions can cause problems. In our case I made sure they don't. But
we need that in order to create the java 8 and java 7 packages.

But Maven tends to be over careful.

Chris

Von: Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com>
Datum: 15.06.17 17:19 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@edgent.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Understanding the snapshot and release process

I just pulled down the latest PR contents into a new clone.  I get a bunch of warnings like
the one below (but things work).

mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING]
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for org.apache.edgent.analytics:edgent-analytics-sensors:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'version' contains an expression but should be a constant. @ org.apache.edgent.analytics:edgent-analytics-sensors:${edgent.version},
/Users/dlaboss/git/incubator-edgen\
t-4/analytics/sensors/pom.xml, line 31, column 12

— Dale