edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up an ASF Jenkins?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:45:32 GMT
+1 from me.  Could you elaborate on the website updating?  What is updated under what conditions?

Thanks,
— Dale

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 4:58 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I was thinking, if you would be interested in me setting up ASF Jenkins for Edgent?
> The way Travis is currently used to automatically test pull requests is really good.
I would like to additionally setup Jenkins Jobs on ASF Infra to publish SNAPSHOTS in the near
future. Also, it would allow automating the process of updating the Edgent website.

> I don’t know if I would need additional permissions to do this, but I wanted to make
sure you guys would like me to take care of this.