edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Understanding the snapshot and release process
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 11:44:44 GMT
Hi,

I’ll answer this one quickly as I can do that without digging in too deep.

I wouldn’t add the apache-edgent to the artifact names as the groupId already qualifies
them as apache edgent modules.
However when creating a release zip/tar.gz with the sources or binary distribution I would
add the “apache-edgent-” prefix.

Chris