edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Setting up an ASF Jenkins?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:58:57 GMT
Hi guys,

I was thinking, if you would be interested in me setting up ASF Jenkins for Edgent?
The way Travis is currently used to automatically test pull requests is really good. I would
like to additionally setup Jenkins Jobs on ASF Infra to publish SNAPSHOTS in the near future.
Also, it would allow automating the process of updating the Edgent website.

I don’t know if I would need additional permissions to do this, but I wanted to make sure
you guys would like me to take care of this.

Chris