edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up an ASF Jenkins?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:47:09 GMT
Does this tell you what you need to know?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent-website/blob/master/README.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent-website/blob/master/README.md>

— Dale

> On Jun 16, 2017, at 9:03 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> That depends on your current setup. If you could describe that, I could go a little more
into details.

> Chris
>
> Am 16.06.17, 14:45 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apache@gmail.com>:
>
>    +1 from me.  Could you elaborate on the website updating?  What is updated under what
conditions?

>    Thanks,
>    — Dale
>
>> On Jun 16, 2017, at 4:58 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I was thinking, if you would be interested in me setting up ASF Jenkins for Edgent?
>> The way Travis is currently used to automatically test pull requests is really good.
I would like to additionally setup Jenkins Jobs on ASF Infra to publish SNAPSHOTS in the near
future. Also, it would allow automating the process of updating the Edgent website.

>> I don’t know if I would need additional permissions to do this, but I wanted to
make sure you guys would like me to take care of this.