edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Java7 compatability issue in analytics/sensors
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:45:29 GMT
Hi all,

So, I just pushed the finished andoid platform support.

What I did, was to move the android module from the root into the android platform. After
that I had to refactor the code to be directly compilable with Java7.
Also, I ensured that as soon as someone wants to build the android platform he is informed
that he also has to enable the java7 platform for it to work.

Next (and probably the final big step) would be to create assemblies for the 3 versions (java8,
java7, android) which create binary distributions for all platforms.

Chris