edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog Ideas/Edgent Use Cases
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:22:34 GMT
I’m interested to see what sort of things folks suggest.

Will, before embarking on a series of Blog posts, perhaps you could first try to address some
of the “improve our message” items identified in [1] [2] ?

An another note, I want to create “An Introduction to Edgent by a Series of Small Examples”.
I have a discussion flow/progression and about 15 such examples already created
covering some of my favorite focal points.

I’m not sure what the best repository/venue would be for that.
- the Edgent website - something more than a collection of unrelated recipes I think.
	Though maybe each example becomes a recipe and then there’s some higher
	level doc tying them all together?
- a document (e.g., a .md file)&code that’s part of the source repo?
	I’m not sure how it might relate to the “samples” that already exist in the repo.
- the Edgent Blog - perhaps more like doing one of the above an then just creating a blog
entry announcing / referencing it.

Thoughts on the best way to deal with and expose it?

— Dale

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EDGENT-415
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EDGENT-416