edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Setting up an ASF Jenkins?
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:03:39 GMT
That depends on your current setup. If you could describe that, I could go a little more into
details.

Chris

Am 16.06.17, 14:45 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apache@gmail.com>:

    +1 from me.  Could you elaborate on the website updating?  What is updated under what
conditions?

    Thanks,
    — Dale

    > On Jun 16, 2017, at 4:58 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
    >
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I was thinking, if you would be interested in me setting up ASF Jenkins for Edgent?
    > The way Travis is currently used to automatically test pull requests is really good.
I would like to additionally setup Jenkins Jobs on ASF Infra to publish SNAPSHOTS in the near
future. Also, it would allow automating the process of updating the Edgent website.

    > I don’t know if I would need additional permissions to do this, but I wanted to
make sure you guys would like me to take care of this.