edgent-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Understanding the snapshot and release process
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 01:54:02 GMT
Hey,

I'm trying to understand the current snapshot and release process for
Edgent, specifically to make it so that we can easily publish JARs into
maven central.

I'll be honest, I've never seen such a complicated gradle build.  So I am
in a little over my head.

I'm not sure all of the steps being executed previously, but I'm struggling
with locally signed artifacts (for the convenience binaries).  What steps
get executed to make this happen?

I was able to push up edgent snapshots to the ASF's nexus instance, which
you can find here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/edgent/
.
This was done by simply populating my ~/.gradle/gradle.properties and
running "./gradlew publish"

John