edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the snapshot and release process
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 16:41:30 GMT
Christofer, can you create a [WIP] PR for this work?  Then I’ll have a context from which
I can review / ask stupid nubie questions :-)

Also, what’s the executive summary for running maven to build a release (or at least all
of the jars) using this work?  And to run the tests?  I’d like to pull the changes into
my workspace and really see what’s generated, etc

Thanks!
— Dale

branch of my fork on github: https://github.com/chrisdutz/incubator-edgent/tree/feature/maven
<https://github.com/chrisdutz/incubator-edgent/tree/feature/maven>