edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Let's switch for GitHub for our primary repo!
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 14:29:20 GMT
Hi guys,

This is the first mail I got after signing up ;-)
Fascinating project you have here … guess I will hang around quite some time in the (hopefully)
near future.

Guess I might be able to help you with this GIT topic. Are you thinking of switching to GIT
in general from SVN? Or do you want to commit to GitHub and hope for this to get synced back
to the ASF SVN?

Chris