edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Edgent report for Feb - Apr 2017
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 22:10:02 GMT
On 4/25/17 1:38 PM, Victor Dogaru wrote:

>   * Three speakers will present their experience with Edgent at the
> ApacheCon North America in May 2017:
>
>     o Video Analytics at the Edge: Fun with Apache Edgent, OpenCV and a
> Raspberry Pi - Dale LaBossiere and William Marshall, members and committers
> for Edgent.

I would say ppmc members instead of just members as it might be confused
with Apache members.

I think the template has changed a bit especially this section:

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

   [ ] Initial setup
   [ ] Working towards first release
   [ ] Community building
   [ ] Nearing graduation
   [ ] Other:

I would say we are in Community Building.

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2017