edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Samantha Chan <chanskw...@gmail.com>
Subject How to add Edgent as a dependency using gradle
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2017 13:56:25 GMT
Hi -

I am building an application that uses Apache Edgent.  I am trying to use
Gradle to build my application.  In Gradle, one can specify dependencies
like this:

repositories {
    mavenCentral()
}

dependencies {
    compile group 'ca.uhn.hapi', name: 'hapi-base', version: '2.2'
}

This will download my dependency from Maven and I can use it to build my
project.

Is Apache Edgent published to Maven Central?  What's the best way to
include Apache Edgent dependency in my gradle build script?

Thanks...
Samantha