edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add Edgent as a dependency using gradle
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:56:49 GMT
Hi,

Edgent does not publish to MavenCentral.

A while ago someone contributed changes to support publishing into mavenLocal.

$ ./gradlew publishToMavenLocal

Then…

repositories {
  mavenLocal()
}

And specify dependencies like: org.apache.edgent:edgent.api.topology:1.1.0

Alternatively you can specify a dependency on a local jar.  Something like this I think

dependencies {
  compile files(‘path-to-jar’)
}

Hope that helps