edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Execution failed for task ':connectors:wsclient-javax.websocket:test'.
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:01:43 GMT
On 3/16/17 9:34 AM, Katherine Marsden wrote:

> * What went wrong:
> Execution failed for task ':connectors:wsclient-javax.websocket:test'.
>> There were failing tests. See the results at:
> <mypath>/edgent/releasetesting1.1/edgent-1.1.0-src/connectors/wsclient-javax.websocket/build/test-results/test/

Note: Rerunning just this project several times it seems to pass.

./gradlew connectors:wsclient-javax.websocket:test  2>&1

A --info run had some interesting looking exceptions but ultimately
passed.  I will retry my full run and then if I get through the tests
will file a Jira issue for the apparent intermittent failure.

Best

Kathey