edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tests showing UP-TO-DATE even after ./gradlew cleanTest
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 19:03:36 GMT
I think cleanTest is fine.  I ran it and then reran tests & reports and everything ran
and had “current” times.

I hadn’t looked closely at: what you had below…

cleanTest doesn’t clean artifacts from non-test tasks, e.g., :connectors:wsclient:classes,
so those tasks, that test depends on, will be reported as UP-TO-DATE

There are a couple of components, e.g., :connectors:serial, that lack any tests so there’s
nothing to rebuild/rerun for them following cleanTest - they’re reported UP-TO-DATE