edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tests showing UP-TO-DATE even after ./gradlew cleanTest
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:57:05 GMT
On 3/16/17 11:33 AM, Dale LaBossiere wrote:
> FWIW, a full run just took 12min for me.  479 tests run w/100% success, 21 skipped
>
> ./gradlew cleanAll
> ./gradlew test reports
>
> the report is in build/distributions/reports/tests/index.html
>
> Haven’t yet played with cleanTest.

I get the same results 479 run, 21 skipped 100% success, so I will call
that success. I do still see quite a few UP-TO-DATE's in the test run
output, even after running cleanAll, but will assume I ran them at some
point even if they didn't clean up totally.

One more question.  Is there a way I can point the tests to the
convenience binary distribution?

Best

Kathey