edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Edgent status report updates
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:40:50 GMT
On 2/9/17 9:31 AM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I was getting ready to update our status page at[1]:
I made follwing status report updates.
   - Added twitter link.
     I think  it would be good to have this on the project website too
as the status file is mostly used for graduation progress tracking.
    - Added news of the release.
     I the release and a link this should be on the front page of the
project website.  Maybe add a news section there.
    - Added commmitter/ppmc id's
    - Checked off Verify distribution rights and answers some questions
with our status as discussed.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for further
updates.

Best

Kathey

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/edgent.html