edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Dogaru <vdog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Edgent for iOS - A possible approach...
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 18:59:23 GMT
I think it would be great if this tool solved even partially, the hurdles
of porting Edgent to the iOS platform.  I'm questioning the tool's ability
to provide equivalent runtime APIs though.  Do you know how well does
J2ObjC cover the Java system APIs?  For example, the Edgent runtime is
using classes from the java.util.concurrent package for work scheduling,
etc.

Best,
Victor