edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject Help cancelling wedged travis-ci builds
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:51:12 GMT
Travis seems to be wedged since yesterday and I’m not having any success in trying to unwedge
it.
I tried closing the PR [1] and reopening but no luck.

There are 4 build requests sitting there:  [2]  892, 893, 894, 895

I can’t seem to identify a “cancel build” sort of thing from the PR or from [2] (I’m
logged in there).

I installed the travis cli but I'm not getting very far.  "travis history” for the clone
of my fork doesn’t show anything - probably as expected.

In my clone of the asf-repo-mirror (apache/incubator-edgent), travis login yields:
    dlaboss has not granted Travis CI the required permissions, please log in via travis-ci.com
That’s either specifying my pw or using —auto (which accesses they keychain on OSX).

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/280 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/280>
[2] https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-edgent/pull_requests <https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-edgent/pull_requests>

— Dale