edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: release Apache Edgent 1.1.0-incubating
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 18:46:55 GMT
Oh, if you are interested in being the RM this time around, volunteer and it’s yours! (you
must be a committer)
I’m here to provide support if needed.
Sooner or later it will be good to have another person validate our process doc [1]

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager%27s+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide>
— Dale

> On Feb 6, 2017, at 10:52 AM, Dale LaBossiere <dlaboss@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I propose we do another release now.  I volunteer to be the RM.
>
> There haven’t been any changes of real significance to date but there have been some
and running through the process/process-doc again would be valuable.

> Is there enough support to run through it now?  We need at least two other contributors
on board to make the minimum to validate a RC and vote to propose it for release.