edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed Podling Report
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:28:55 GMT
A couple of days ago I was thinking of doing another release.

It would be more interesting if the release incorporated at least one moderate enhancement
(e.g., EDGENT-377).  Right now, not much of significance has been added, though there have
been some changes and going through the process again would be valuable on its own.

I’ll kick off a thread for that.

— Dale

> On Feb 3, 2017, at 9:38 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> I think the biggest barrier is building a diverse community.
>
> Even though they work for one company they are a very diverse bunch - and I mean that
in a nice way :-)

> Now they have a release out they may attract more interests. It might be a good idea
to do another release under incubation as well, but I think they could do so without any guidance,
so certainly not a blocker.