edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - February 2017
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 12:51:56 GMT
Will posted it to the list at 2:40p pacific yesterday and Queenie, Susan and I responded. I
think it would be ideal to have it posted 24 hours so all time zones can see it, but probably
better he got it submitted before the deadline with a shorter community posting period.

On the maturity model I realize that the wording sounds like we have checked off all the items
already.  I will make a comment when I sign off.

Any volunteers for the May report?

Thanks

Kathey