edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Verma <ravi_ver...@persistent.com>
Subject Using Sensor data in my web application
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:51:50 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache Edgent. I am creating an application which is subscribed as Mqtt client
to receive sensor data. I am able to get sensor data from Mqtt Broker.

Now I want to write an web application which can display these sensor data.

Please suggest some ways of doing the same.

Thanks a lot.

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.