edgent-dev mailing list archives

From William Marshall <wcmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test mail after trouble migrating subscription from quarks
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:37:09 GMT
Since I've received this email, the issue seems to have been resolved after
Kathy manually removed me from the list so I could resubscribe via
dev-subscribe@edgent.apache.org.

Given that I encountered this issue, it's possible that others on the
mailing list have also encountered this issue. I would recommend sending
direct emails to each member of the mailing list, and informing them that
they may not have been receiving all (or any) mail from this list. If a
mailing list member is able to see this and other edgent-dev emails after
the name change, then they likely are not affected.

I am happy to craft the email, unless someone else would prefer to. If so,
where can I find a list of everyone subscribed to the dev@mailing list?

-Will