edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Edgent 1.0.0 Release RC2
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 21:22:12 GMT
On 12/2/2016 5:32 AM, Dale LaBossiere wrote:
 > I’ve created 1.0.0-incubating/rc2 under [4] and it’s time to vote!!!

A question, I downloaded the archive and built the release target.

binary-release/NOTICE has lists of files for various ext folders, but
the list of jars in some cases (connectors/iotp, connectors/kafka, at
least) is a sub-set of the jars that end up in (for example):

build/distributions/java8/connectors/kafka/ext

Should the NOTICE file include all jars?

Dan.