edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Edgent 1.0.0 release
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 15:14:00 GMT
Hi,

> Justin can you point me at another Apache project that bundles jQuery and/or jQuery UI
so I can see an example of how their LICENSE handles them and Swizzle?

It’s treated just like anything else that gets bundled.

This might help [1]. Projects include cloud stack and couchdb (but both looks to incorrectly
put it in NOTICE), qpid, accumulo, deltacloud, stanbol, storm and several others.

Think Flex does as well and my fictional Apache Wombat project also uses it.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/search?utf8=✓&q=org%3Aapache+in%3ALICENSE+sizzle&type=Code&ref=searchresults