edgent-dev mailing list archives

From "Durbha, Viswanath" <durbha.viswan...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: Support for centrally deploying applications
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:37:47 GMT
I think OMA LWM2M is the latest standard I'm aware of in this space.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMA_LWM2M

I think it is a successor of some other standards like TR-069 and OMA DM. Some comparison
of these standards can be found in the following presentation slides.
http://www.slideshare.net/jvermillard/eclipsecon-na-14-one-protocol-to-rule-them-all

Another solution that's available today that can be used is https://resin.io/ . However, I'm
doubtful if it uses any of the above mentioned standards.

Thanks,
Viswanath

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Aakash Khochare <aakhochare@grads.cds.iisc.ac.in<mailto:aakhochare@grads.cds.iisc.ac.in>>